Le Jaja de Jau
France | Languedoc | Pays D’Oc
Founded in 1789 by Cistercian Monks
Founded in the twelfth century by Cistercian monks, Jau had many owners that have shaped its appearance over generations. Cistercian constructions, there remains only the superb square tower.
The construction of the mansion in 1789 in a neoclassical style gives a more noble appearance in Jau is renamed: Château de Jau . It is since 1974 the residence of the family Dauré .The restoration was made in respect of different styles … The red and ocher facades, vegetation that wafts the surrounding countryside give the whole an air of Tuscany.